Our latest DAKboard update brings a whole bunch of new features and some under-the hood enhancements. Read on to learn more!
New Blur Style for Photos
We’ve added a new style for displaying photos on DAKboard called “Fit & blur”. You’ll see this new option in your custom screens when editing a Photo block:
This allows for displaying the whole photo, and still having a pleasing border on the side, instead of the plain black bars.
Next, we’ve added the option to show labels from Trello to help you stay on task and ultra-organized! Just select the “Show Labels” option in your Trello block settings to enable this.
And a Few Other Minor Updates
We’ve been busy at work updating and improving some minor features and “under the hood” type functionality as well:
- New Scrolling option for stock quotes
- Select multiple Dropbox folders at once (this functionality coming to other photo sources soon!)
- Loops and photo change optimized for smoother animations.
And the following updates are now available on our Micro SD cards as well as the DAKboard CPU:
- Multiple screen sleep/wake schedules
- HDMI-CEC on/off functionality for turning TVs on and off automatically
- Micro SD card updated for Raspberry Pi support, including 4k resolutions
The entire DAKboard team thanks you for using and supporting DAKboard. We’re committed to building the best product possible and we’re excited to share that with you.